Friday, February 25, 2005

The enchantress...

A few nights ago, as I went to bed, a bright light shone right into my eyes. I was stunned at the brightness of the light and as I got used to the light, I realised that the light was emanating from the moon (or reflecting off the moon, for the critical minds). But I was breathless at the sight of the one of the darkest nights I have seen in recent times being embedded with an almost perfect jewel of a moon. I was enchanated by this seemingly unattainable though eternal beauty.

All the beauty of my life shone into my eyes that night, and I could not dare look away for the fear of loosing it in a moment of man-made stupidity. I relaxed and kept on looking and as I fell asleep, I fell into the laps of the enchantress. The next day I woke up and I decided to try and write something about this experience, just because I wanted it not to die. I searched the net amidst the busy days and I saw the perfect depiction of what I saw that night.


Click here to visit the site of http://www.enchanted-art.com

I have never been this challenged to express something the way I imagined it and have struggled to even comprehend what an impact that dark night with a pearl in the sky has left on me. I am reminded of all the beautiful people in my life and this entry is a dedication to all of them.

I just learnt one lesson from all of this, never to hide what was meant to be expressed,
'coz in expression does it teach more than you could comprehend.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?