Thursday, December 22, 2005

Bangalore is cold

I love and its so cold in nowadays. They say in Chennai the rains are almost drowning some parts of the city. Sometimes the thought just creeps in that this might be just the way doomsday will come. It won't be a day at all, rather a decade of excess weather and we shall all perish but a few. Does not look likely though.Others enjoy it as its supposed to be.
 
I hear a lot of people cribbing about the cold. And its a fact that the AC keeps the inside of our office warmer than the cold outside. But this is what I love. I miss those days, when , in the Army parlance, was a "". Must have been fun then. I have faint recollections of getting down at East at around 8 am in summer months and we needed sweaters. The culture, though not very evident now, was for everyone to have a blazer in . Ask any old timer and he will tell you that even the roadside hawker used to sport blazers in bygone days. There is some romance in this thought. And I like rolling it in my head for kicks (and nostalgia)

As said, "When you are old, you will fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, poiticians were noble....". To that I would like to add, "the weather was beautiful ."


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?