Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Da BOSS

Just joined a new job and have been very very lucky, twice in a row. How you ask? I just got a great boss second time consequently. Can you imagine something like that happening? I just felt so blessed that I wanted to make a post on good bosses around the world. Searched google images for the picture of cartoons and caricatures signifying boss. Guess what I got?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No matter how I searched, there is just no picture that would show a good boss. Man, it was frustrating that I am bossed over by such a rare breed of people. I am now starting to have doubts to whether my boss is only pretending or what? Gosh! what a dilema. Should I believe that I am blessed or should I feel like a sucker who fell for it yet again.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Choose your boss and friends carefully my fellows, 'coz there is not much you can do about your relatives. An your boss can be a difficult pain to remove than friends gone bad.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

As someone said:

Not all who throw crap on you are your enimies

and

not all who pull you out of crap are your friends.

But, (as you must all know by now, there is always a but), I am making this post in negation. I am trying to capture what a typical boss is like an what I dont have to contend with every day and every week, week after week. I am happy.

Comments:
Reminds me of a Spanish saying (unblievable, given Gaudi that you exposed me to today!): Dung is no saint, but where it falls, flowers grow.

So, if you are pushed into shit, there's the good side as well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?