Saturday, December 31, 2005

The new year spirit

When the second handle of the clock crosses the mark 12, we say we are in a new year. But if you think carefully it nothing but some reason to celebrate. I am happy this new year, 'coz I used this opportunity to do a good turn [at least from my perspective ;-)]. I wrote a mail to all the people in my address book with whom I have lost contact for quite sometime. A few of them gave me calls and I relaised that new years is a time to not have reasons, egos, excuses. Its a time to do what you feel is right and reclaim some lost treasures, some lost memories, some lost friends.
 
Wish all those who read this blog a very happy and prosperous new year.
 
Party hard, drink responsibly and keep the faith.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?