Monday, December 19, 2005

A thought on life

Posting after a long long time. Life has taken me through its typically ironic journey. After some time of cribbing that I din't have it on a platter while the others enjoyed the pampering of life, I have succeeded in moving a huge rock out of my life. At least that is what I think right now. The rock I moved is my mental block. I just realised that I can do what I want to, only if I allow myself to. Absolute cliche, is it not? Yet, not many realise it. I am happy that I am being given another shot at it. Lets hope I know what I am talking.
Just a line that keeps scrolling in my mind nowadays---
"This is life, and I AM IN IT."
No point complaining, is there? Writing this blog to record my motivation. Will read back some day to either revive or relive it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?