Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bought a dream...

Ever wonder why guys and gadgets are almost the same conceptually? I am not sure I know yet, or even if I will ever unravel the reason I get all orgasmic when I see one cool gadget or another. But I have to confess that I fell for it again. I bought an O2 pocket pc shelling a whole lot of my savings just because I could not think of anything else in the few days between I lost my older phone and got this new one which acts as a phone in one of its hundred other functions. (By the way, do you notice how happy I sound when I am talking about loosing a phone? Happens man, have to move on. :-) This is life.)
 
Well, taking things as they come, no matter what the cost.
 
(Feeling guilty like hell, but I know it all works out in the end.)
 
Ever done something like this? If yes, mail me at ezeeactor@yahoo.com.
 
Take care and get those dreams you have been waiting all your life for.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?