Friday, January 06, 2006

Hair Tearing Days

Some days are hair raising, and some others are hair tearing days. Days when you forget that you have two hands, two eyes, a nose and all those little things that make you up. You are so busy with the daily chores that you remember getting up and then you remember laying on the bed waiting for sleep to overcome your tired senses. Where does the rest of the day go? Absolutely no idea. Today, after a hectic rush of four days I got time to breathe and realised that I have not posted to my blog for so long (long because I made a promise to make a post everyday, even if it is only a single line).
 
Time flies man, for sure it does. And all you can do is hang for dear life from the wings. Once you land at the end of the day, you sit back, try to relax and start tearing your hair when your mind would just not stop racing.
 
Now that I am breathing normally again, I realise that life is a sum total of all your experiences, and the experiences that matter are the few precious moments after the maddening head rush. Remember the chaos theory?
 
Keep your hair raised and don't forget to recap once in a while. My blog helps me here. Some day in the future, I am going to enjoy replying myself running around like a lost bunny in the woods. Adios.
 
Keep those rushes coming.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?